Sunday 27 November 2011

Chris Thomas - The Anunnaki & New Age Bollocks






I've not listened to enough of Chris Thomas yet to know his full range but his history of the Anunnaki is the best explanation I've ever heard yet and confirms my own hypothesis that the Cuneiform tablets may well have bits of useful information but are just as likely to be spiked with off world disinformation. 


It's in the first video after the half way mark I think but I've posted the full interview just in case you also want to hear him stick the boot into why channelled information from the space brothers is as manipulative as The Bibles/Torahs/Korans they closely edited or wrote from scratch to suit their purposes. I'm not sure I agree with his lunar views for the time being till I've looked into it more deeply, but you decide if he resonates with you. I recommend him as worth a listen.