Friday 22 January 2016

David Rothschild





David Rothschild strikes me as a thoughtful and caring person. He understands that climate change is less of an issue than ecological harmony. The latter encourages a stable climate and it is this point I find the "for or against" crowd most tedious on.

However we are still faced with a troubling question(s). 


We know the ruling bloodlines use trauma based mind control on their own children and so it's impossible to determine if David's Ecowarrior, Traveller and Adventurer credentials are just one of many identities without spending any significant observational time in new world order to identify


.... if there are any inconsistencies such as loss of time, change of personality or any other indicators of trauma based mind control....

David has recently blocked me on Twitter yet the only question I've ever asked him is 'Does he know what a multiple is?". Probably very annoying if he doesn't and annoying if he does.

While writing this it occurred to me that if I had centuries of experience at mind control it would be easy to run the entire Rothschild clan under mind control with different personalities for generation ...


... after generation while the real power, the handlers, resided outside the immediate field of view. Just a thought and one I might develop in subsequent posts.